Stay updated about your day with Google Assistant and Jacquard. Use a single gesture for the latest information on weather, news, your commute, and your schedule. We recommend using this feature with headphones.
You can customize your briefing in the Google Assistant app. Learn how to get personal updates from your Google Assistant.
Before you start
To use My Day, you'll need to download the latest version of the Google Assistant app.
Assign a gesture to My Day
- Open the Jacquard app . Make sure your Jacquard item is connected.
- Tap Configure Select the gesture you'd like to assign an ability to.
- Find Google Assistant on the list Tap My Day.
- Tap Assign.
- Note: To customize your briefing, tap any of the icons at the top of the screen. You'll be prompted to open the Google Assistant.
- Perform the gesture for your briefing.
Note: Brush out on your jacket sleeve threads, or down on your backpack strap threads to move on to the next briefing.