Ask Google Assistant
Interact with Google Assistant through your Jacquard item. In the Jacquard app, add a question or task you use frequently and assign a single gesture to get the response from Google Assistant. No need to say “OK Google” first. We recommend using this feature with headphones.
Examples of what you can ask:
- What’s my commute time?
- What are my notifications?
- Send text to Steve saying I’m leaving now.
Tip: Write and assign a question or task you may need frequently.
Before you start
To use Ask Me, you'll need to download the latest version of the Google Assistant app.
Assign a gesture to Ask Me
- Open the Jacquard app. Make sure your Jacquard item is connected.
- Tap Configure Select the gesture you'd like to assign an ability to.
- Find Google Assistant on the list Tap Ask Me.
- Tap Ask a question Write a question or select from Suggested.
- Tip: Tap Try it now to test your question before you assign it.
- Tap Done Assign.
- To allow Jacquard to access the microphone, tap OK.
- Perform the gesture for Google Assistant's response.