With the Light ability, you can assign a gesture to use light in three different ways:
Shine: Turns the light on to help you find something in the dark.
Blink: A blinking light to increase your visibility while you are traveling in the dark.
Strobe: Celebrate with a multicolored party light.
Note: Continued use of Light may dramatically decrease Jacquard Tag battery life.
Assign a gesture to Light
- Open the Jacquard app . Make sure your Jacquard item is connected.
- Tap Configure Select the gesture you'd like to assign an ability to.
- Select Light from the list.
- Choose how you want to use the light: Shine, Blink, or Strobe.
- Tap Assign.
- Perform the assigned gesture to turn Light on.
- Light will stay turned on for a total of 30 seconds or until turned off.
- Perform the Cover gesture to turn off the light.