Keep track of your favorite things with Count. You can customize what you’d like to tally.
Note: Jacquard will read you the current time based on your devices timezone settings.
Assign Gesture to Count
- Open the Jacquard app.
- From the Assign screen, select the gesture you'd like to assign an ability to.
- Navigate to ‘Keep Track’ by swiping left or right from the ability categories at the bottom of the screen and tap Count.
- Tap What would you like to count?, then select a topic from suggestions or create your own by typing a word or phrase of anything you’d like to keep track of.
- Tap Assign to (selected gesture) and return to the Assign screen to view changes. You can also drag and drop any ability from this screen to assign the gesture.
Note: You can view your Count activity in the Activity screen of the Jacquard app.
To manage and view your Count history,
- Open the Jacquard app .
- Swipe left to go the Activity screen.
- Tap the menu button in the top right corner of the Count card.
To edit count,
- Select the entry you’d like to edit from history.
- Tap Edit Counts.
- Tap the red remove icon next to the count time you’d like to remove tap Delete.
Delete custom entry
To delete an entry,
- Select the entry you’d like to edit from history
- Tap the menu icon in the top right corner of the screen tap Delete.