Adjust your settings and alert preferences from the Settings screen in the Jacquard app. To get to Settings from the Jacquard app home screen, tap Menu in the top left corner.
- Alerts - Get notified on your phone when your Jacquard tag gets disconnected or the battery is critically low.
- Announce Calls & Texts - Allow Jacquard to speak the contact’s name out loud to you when you have an incoming call or text.
- Light - Display light to notify you of calls, texts and successful interactions.
- Send diagnostics - Improve your experience by sending diagnostics, usage data, and crash reports to Google. Learn more.
- Clear activity history - Clear all activity data stored in your account. Learn more.
This allows Jacquard to read out your private information like, call and text notifications. Note: Permissions must be enabled to hear any personalized information.
Open the Jacquard app .
In the top left corner of the home screen, tap Menu .
Select the setting you’d like to adjust, then slide the slider to the right .