Taking care of your Saint Laurent Cit-e Backpack with Jacquard by Google
Saint Laurent products are subject to the strictest standards of quality, as monitored by our technical services department. Marks or irregularities in natural hides can appear even in the most luxurious skins; these are naturally occurring features and should not be thought of as imperfections. To maintain the value as well as to preserve the beauty of your bags and leather goods, please observe the following:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfumes, make-up products and light colored garments.
- If your bag or leather item should come into contact with water, do not wipe the leather. Rather, dab it with a soft, neutral-colored cloth to absorb the moisture.
- Avoid using commercial products meant for other uses, such as shoe polish, turpentine, oil, stain removers, alcohols or solvents.
- Do not rub your bag with anything coarse or abrasive.
- If your bag becomes soiled, consult a specialist cleaner or your original place of purchase.
- Pale-colored bags, especially white and beige, are particularly sensitive to light, dust and stains. It is very difficult to return them to their original finish. Stuff your bag with tissue paper to preserve its shape. Store it upright in the sac which accompanied it.
Saint Laurent bags are designed in natural materials (leather, wool, cotton, etc.) and synthetics. Follow the same care advice as above for these items.
For any further information or special requests, our staff is always at your service.
Taking care of your Levi’s Trucker Jacket & Levi's Sherpa Trucker Jacket with Jacquard by Google (2019)
Remove the Jacquard Tag before washing the jacket. Do not wash or put the Jacquard Tag in water. To clean the Jacquard Tag, wipe with a soft dry or damp cloth. Do not use soaps, solvents, or abrasives on the Tag.
To care for your jacket, follow the washing instructions on the interior jacket label. The electronics contained in the cuff are designed to go through standard consumer home washing, however, wash conditions can vary so gentle cycle and line dry are recommended for increased longevity.
Do not iron the left cuff of the jacket or dry-clean the jacket.
Taking care of your Levi’s® Commuter Trucker Jacket with Jacquard by Google (2017)
Wash and dry the jacket
The garment is designed for home machine wash and tumble dry. Wash cold, dry at medium or low heat and follow the care label in the garment. Remove the snap tag before washing. It’s best to wash denim as little as possible, not only to prevent shrinking and fading, but also to conserve water and energy. Levi’s typically recommends air dry which also lessens negative impact on the environment.
As with any electronic device, electronics embedded into this garment are sensitive to extreme mechanical and thermal stresses such as those experienced by the garment during washing and drying. Care is recommended. The longevity of your garment was extensively tested in a variety of washing and drying conditions. It was tested to pass at least 10 wash and tumble dry cycles under more rigorous wash and dry conditions than home laundry. Your experience may vary by usage and wash conditions. We are confident that you can wear and enjoy your jacket as any regular denim jacket.
Do not iron the left cuff of the jacket. Do not dry-clean the jacket.
Tailoring the jacket
The jacket was not designed to be tailored. Tailoring the jacket will void the Google warranty.
Embroidery is ok on the jacket with the exception of the left sleeve and cuff.