Reboot your Jacquard Tag
Rebooting (also called resetting) your Jacquard Tag may fix any potential issues.
Need to reboot a snap tag for the Levi's Commuter Trucker Jacket (2017)? Use these instructions instead.
Reboot Jacquard Tag
- Detach the Jacquard Tag from your item.
- Connect the tag to power using the micro-USB cable. For safety information regarding charging, please see the Safety & Regulatory Guide, or the safety information inside the Tag box.
- Press and hold the button on the right side of the Tag for 10 seconds. The light will blink orange for 5 seconds.
- Detach the snap tag from your Levi's Commuter Trucker Jacket (2017).
- Plug the tag into any USB-A port compliant with USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 type. For safety information regarding charging please see the Safety, Warranty & Regulatory Guide, or the safety information inside the snap tag box.
- Once the light has returned from solid red to pulsing green or pulsing red (this should take five seconds) remove the tag from the USB port.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?