Book on Google (BoG) campaigns allow you to display hotel ads that redirect users to the BoG booking path, rather than your own landing page. Other than that, they behave just like traditional Hotel Ads campaigns for bidding, targeting, display, and placement.
Follow the steps below to create a Book on Google ad campaign.
Book on Google flow
Before you begin
- To learn how these campaigns work, read About Book on Google for Hotels.
- Make sure that you're integrated with Book on Google. Learn more about Book on Google integration
- Link your Hotel Center and Google Ads accounts.
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- From the page menu on the left, click Campaigns.
- Click the plus button , then select New campaign.
- Enter campaign name.
- Select the “Book on Google” booking path.
- Select your campaign settings. Learn more about each campaign setting
- Select a bid strategy.
- Set your daily budget.
- Click Save and continue.