About partner requirements for Book on Google for Hotels
For new partners looking to integrate with Book on Google, the partner must have:
- A Google Ads account running Hotel Ads, with campaigns, points of sale (PoS), and Price Feed configured.
- Proof that they can safely manage customer payment data.
- Accurate prices.
- Localized self-service or phone-based user support.
- Sufficient inventory.
- Suppliers: At least 100 participating hotels or 25,000 rooms
- Online Travel Agencies: At least 10,000 participating hotels
- An average of at least 50 daily conversions from any existing Hotel Ads.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?