See your hotel prices
You can see your hotel prices including base rates, conditional rates, price history as well as accuracy samples on the Price list menu on the “Hotel prices” page in Hotel Center.
Price history, rates, and accuracy samples
From the Hotel prices page, you can also see your price history, including what you had previously charged for the hotel stay by itinerary. In addition to base rates and all rates, you can also see conditional rates (previously “fenced rates”), which are rates determined by user's country or device when booking a hotel. Use the following steps to see price history:
Note: you can also use these same steps for “All rates".
- Log in to your Hotel Ads Center account.
- Search for your hotel ID or hotel name in the search bar, and click on the hotel.
- Click Hotel Prices on the top right corner.
- In the new Hotel Center experience, on the "Price list" page, click the History tab.
- Enter a Start date and Length of stay.
On the Hotel prices page you'll also see the following information about prices:
- Base rates: The base price for the selected itineraries
- All rates: Conditional rates for country, device, signed-in status, and other factors.
- History: The price update history for the selected itinerary
- Accuracy samples: Price mismatches between your price feed and what appears on your landing page.
Note: This page is disabled if there are no price mismatches to display.