About hotel list
Hotel list shows your complete list of hotels as well as errors with matching your feed data with Google's canonical list of hotels from Maps. Use it to help you fix issues with missing, incorrect, or incomplete data. If the information from your feed data doesn’t match Google Maps, you’ll have to access the Matching report to fix issues. Learn more about how to manually fix issues with your feed data.
To use Hotel list:
- Log in to your Hotel Ads Center account.
- Select the Tools tab.
- Select Hotel List in the left-hand navigation panel.
- In “Hotel List,” select Live Hotels (Beta).
You can also access the hotel list beta by clicking “hotel list beta” in the green banner.
Once you upload your hotel list, your data will be analyzed and Google will try to match your hotel information with Google Maps. The console will show you a summary of the information as well as a table with your hotel list.
The summary shows the total amount of properties, as well as the number of properties that match the information from Google Maps. It will also show:
- number of properties that overlap on the map
- number of properties that have data issues
- feed name
- date and time when the hotel list was most recently updated
To fix match errors, click Fix map issues. This will take you back to the matching report.
Hotel list table
The Hotel list table is displayed under “Summary” and contains all your hotel information. The table is divided into 3 tabs for easy navigation.
- All properties tab: shows your complete hotel list.
- Recent changes tab: shows the hotel information that was most recently updated. It includes properties that were added, removed, or recent changes in matched status.
- Data issues tab: shows the properties that contain errors and were not matched with Google Maps information or that may have incorrect matches. Fix any data issues in order to keep your hotel information up-to-date.