Edit geographic (user location) targeting
One of the most important campaign settings is geographic targeting. You can define a list of countries that should be included or excluded from your campaign.
For example, to target a campaign to users in the US and Canada only, you would set the options "Advertise only to the countries I specify below," and input "United States" and "Canada." By default a new campaign targets all users in all locations.
To edit a campaign's geographic targeting:
- Open Hotel Ads Center in a browser.
- Select the Dashboard tab.
- In the campaign table at the bottom, click the name of the campaign you want to edit. This will bring you to a table with a list of ad groups in that campaign and performance metrics.
- Click the Campaign Settings button:
- In the "Edit Campaign" screen, make your desired changes.
- Click the Save button.
Note: If you used point-of-sale matching rules to limit geographic targeting of your Hotel Ads account, it's recommended that you instead use campaign targeting and remove those rules from your Points of Sale.