Note: You are viewing an article about the Hotel Ads Center, which has been replaced by the Hotel Center as the primary feeds platform for Google Hotel Ads. Learn more about the new Hotel Center experience.
The Final Integration Tool (FIT) helps you inspect your feeds and landing pages while stepping through itineraries to ensure that your data is accurate.
Use FIT to validate your feed data before you submit it for a manual price accuracy check. Because the manual check can take a week or more, you should use FIT to identify issues in your Hotel List Feed, Price Feed, and Point of Sale data, and then fix them before continuing with the integration process.
You typically use FIT during your initial integration. You can only use FIT after you have completed the following:
- Create a Hotel List Feed
- Create a Price Feed
- Set up at least one Point of Sale URL
The FIT presents you with at least 10 itineraries. For each itinerary, you validate details such as the landing page, check-in/out dates, and total price.
To use the Final Integration Tool (FIT):
- Open the Hotel Center in a browser.
- Select the Tools tab.
- Select Final Integration Tool in the left-hand navigation. The Final Integration Tool displays:
- Click the Start button. FIT displays the following dialog:
- To begin validating, click the Start button. FIT displays the first itinerary to validate, as the following example shows:
If you want to restart the validation process, click the Start Over button.
- We will guide you through validating each of the following itinerary details with debugging tips:
- Landing page location
- Check-in date
- Check-out date
- Landing page language
- Total price (including taxes and other fees)
The following example shows the prompt for validating the check-in date:
If the data is valid, click Yes. FIT takes you to the next validation question.
If the data is not valid, click No. FIT then displays debugging tips.
- When you’ve gone through all validation questions, click the Next button to display the next itinerary and begin the validation process for it.
- Repeat this process until you’ve gone through all the sample itineraries.
- Click the Finish button. FIT displays a summary of your results:
If you were not able to validate all of your itineraries, you should fix your data feeds and start the validation process again.
If you click Proceed, FIT prompts you to submit your data for a manual price accuracy check:
Based on FIT results, your Technical Account Manager (TAM) will follow up with you to either debug issues further or begin the manual price accuracy check process.