Hotel Ads integration guide
Step 2: Create a Price Feed
Note: You are viewing an article about the Hotel Ads Center, which has been replaced by the Hotel Center as the primary feeds platform for Google Hotel Ads. Learn more about the new Hotel Center experience.
This article gives an overview of how to create a Price Feed for Hotel Ads integration. This functionality is available for partners that use Pull or Pull with Hints only.
How to create a Price Feed
To create a price feed, follow the steps below:
- Create your Transaction messages.
- Follow the steps to connect and test your price feed using the Price Configuration tool.
- Use the Price Test tab to test your price feed endpoint for specific itineraries at any point in the integration process.
- Enter your Price Indexing Configuration and start indexing your prices.
- After your prices have been indexed, check Feed Status to review your latency and transaction message error codes.