Brand support in the Hotel Ads Center
The Hotel Ads Center has support for sub-brand hotels, which provides an opportunity to generate brand-specific performance reports. You can also associate callouts, logos, and other ad extensions with a branded set of hotels.
Brand support is especially useful for advertisers who want to enable performance tracking and updates across specific brands, while still maintaining their existing hotel group structure. For example, you might have clustered groups of similarly performing hotels together to leverage an advanced bidding strategy, but want to use similar ad messages for hotels of a specific brand within the group.
How to create brands
To create a brand in your Hotel Ads Center dashboard, follow the steps below.
- Click Tools in the top navigation.
- Navigate to Extensions library in the left navigation panel and select Brand assignment.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to:
- Download a template CSV file in which you'll create your brand mappings.
- Upload the same CSV file to your Hotel Ads Center account.
Note: A hotel can only be a member of a single brand.
View performance data
Your Hotel Ads Center account tracks performance metrics for your brands that include impressions, clicks, shares, cost, conversion rate, return on ad spend (ROAS), and other valuable insights. To view performance data for your brands, follow the directions below.
- Log into your Hotel Ads Center account.
- Click Dashboard in the top navigation.
- Navigate to View By > Hotel Brand in the left navigation panel to view performance metrics, as shown below.
Associate callouts with brands
Callouts (previously known as taglines) are 2 lines of customizable text that appear with your ad in the number one search position. Callouts can bring more attention to your ad and provide viewers with more information about your hotels. To associate callouts with brands, follow the steps below.
- Click Dashboard, then navigate to View by > Hotel Brand.
- Select a specific brand to see its performance view.
- Click Configure extensions in the top navigation to associate callouts with that brand.
- Click +Extension to begin associating a callout with this brand.
Note: You don't need to wait for approval to associate a callout with an entity in your account, but the callout won't show in search results until it's approved.
See our reporting overview article to learn more about the data reports you can pull from your Hotel Ads Center account.