Feed Validation Tool
The Feed Validation tool helps you to validate that your XML files and messages conform to their schemas. Once validated, you can upload those files or send those messages to Google.
The Feed Validation tool validates the following types of files and messages:
|Feed||File Type||Integration Mode||Further information|
|Hotel Prices||Transaction File(s)||PULL or HINT||Transaction messages|
|Hotel Prices||Query Control||PULL or HINT||QueryControl messages|
|Hotel Prices||Hint message(s)||HINT||HintRequest and Hint Response|
You can use the Feed Validation Tool to validate your files:
- Open the Hotel Ads Center in a browser.
- From the menu bar at the top of the view, click Tools.
- From the list of options in the left navigation, click Feed Validation. The "Feed Validation" view is displayed.
- To choose an Integration Mode, click the Select Mode button and select from the options.
Depending on the selection that you make, different file types are displayed. Refer to the table above to see the relationship between files and modes.
- Click Upload an XML file and locate the files that you want to validate. You can upload multiple files at the same time.
- After you've uploaded the files, click Validate. A report with results of the validity of the files you uploaded is displayed at the bottom of the view.
- To check the validity of more files, click Clear and repeat steps 4-6.