About Account settings
The "Account settings" tab in the Hotel Center provides access to account information and a log of recent changes. You can also link your Hotel Center account to your Google Ads accounts from this page.
The "Basic settings" tab displays account information including email preferences, contact information, and linked Google Ads accounts.
To access your account information:
- Open the Hotel Ads Center in a browser.
- Select Account from the top bar.
- Click on the green banner to access the new account settings in the Hotel Center.
- Account ID: Your account’s unique ID. This is the account ID that you use in requests to the Travel Partner APIs.
- Account name: The name you’ve given to your account.
- Partner key: Your account ID that’s used when Google pulls prices.
Choose whether to receive emails from Google for customized help, newsletters, or feedback and alerts.
Sales managers: Your point(s) of contact for billing and bidding-related matters.
Technical account manager: Also known as the TAM, this is your technical support contact.
Displays email addresses for the technical contacts in your organization. To update this information, email your TAM.
Google Ads Links
Inspect and edit Google Ads accounts linked to your Hotel Center account. Learn more
A list of major feed updates in your hotel lists, pricing, and landing pages. Learn more