If you have implemented the Hotel Ads Conversion Tracking, you can download Bookings Reports. These reports contain details of each conversion made.
The report contains only the values from the conversion snippet. The report also includes the hotel name, which is determined based on the ID that is passed in the snippet. It does not include any click data.
- Booked hotels appear on bookings report while clicked-on hotels appear on performance reports.
- Even if a different hotel ends up being booked, the campaign of a clicked-on hotel will be billed in accordance with its CPA bidding. This behavior can be changed for specific partners. Contact your Account Manager for more information.
To access the Bookings Reports:
- Open Hotel Ads Center in a browser.
- Select the Intelligence tab. The Reports view displays.
- Select a date range to report against.
- Select "Bookings Report" from the Report Type drop-down list.
- Click the Download link to download a CSV file containing the report data.
The following table describes the columns in the Bookings Report:
||The name of the hotel.|
||The unique ID for your hotel.|
|Booking Reference Number||
||The obfuscated booking reference number provided in your Conversion Tracking snippet.|
||The date of the conversion.|
||Check-in date for the itinerary.|
|Length of Stay||
||Length of stay for the itinerary.|
||Total amount paid by the customer.|
|Taxes and Fees||
||The taxes and fees paid by the customer for the booking.|
||The amount paid by the customer for this booking excluding taxes and fees.|
The Bookings report is available daily.