Users expect to see the same property and price they selected from their Google search appear on your landing page. Connectivity partners can define landing pages per the booking engine or brand to surface and promote availability, rates, and inventory for their list of properties. Showing accurate pricing and up-to-date booking information can help travelers complete bookings at your properties.
Step 1: Update your list of properties
Add brands to CSV
- Add a new column for “hotel_brand” to your list of properties.
Add brands to XML
- Update your list of properties with the following:
<listings ... >
2. Populate the hotel brand for each hotel that needs it.
Step 2: Update your landing page(s)
Add a matching brand name to your landing page settings in Hotel Center, or update the XMLfor the appropriate landing page with the following:
Step 3: Verify a hotel on preview
- Find a hotel that has a booking engine/brand in Hotel Center and click it to open the preview.
- Verify that the URL works for a given date/occupancy combination by entering check-in and check-out dates.
- Try a few more hotels, if needed.
- If you're using brand-level matching, we recommend setting the brand for all properties in your list.
- All of the properties in your list should have a landing page associated with them.