This article is for Admins and Reporters.
The Rejections report is designed to answer questions like:
- What are the top rejections reasons at each stage?
- Why are candidates withdrawing?
- Why aren't they accepting offers?
This report shows a breakdown of rejection reasons by stage and the frequency of those rejection reasons across stages. You’ll be able to analyze candidates that aren’t hired and understand the top rejection reasons. Insight cards show top rejection reasons at interview stage and at make offer stage. You can filter by rejection date range, job, recruiter, hiring manager, application source, and application source detail.
Updates to jobs and candidates can take up to 24 hours to be reflected in reports but are typically reflected within an hour.
- Sign in to Hire.
- On the left, select Reports Rejections.
- At the top, select a date range.
To the right of the date range, select any filters you’d like to apply to the report.
- Select Sheets to export your report data.
To export a report, pop-up blockers need to be disabled and Hire needs to be connected to Google Drive.