This article is for members of a Hiring team, Recruiters, and Admins.
Hire Mobile [beta]
You can approve or reject offer requests in the mobile beta app. However, you can’t upload new offers or signed offer letters in the mobile beta app. You also cannot request approvers for any offers. Uploaded offers and approval history are viewable on the candidate’s profile page.
Approve or reject an offer approval [beta]
If you are chosen as an offer approver in Hire, you can view any requests that are sent to you and approve them in the Hire mobile app.
- Sign in to the Hire beta app.
- On the homepage, tap Approvals.
- If you have any offers that you need to approve, tap Review.
- Select either Reject or Approve.
- Once approved, the offer letter will be shown on the candidate's profile page under the Offer tab.