If you'd like to post your jobs to other job boards or websites and track applicants through Hire, a trackable link will need to be created. Trackable links are used to connect Hire to job boards or aggregators and track applications received from each job board. Before a link is created, a Hire Admin must first add the job board to a list in the Admin tab. Admins can also add or remove job boards users can choose from.
Post to additional sites through trackable links
- Sign in to Hire.
- Select Jobs.
- Select the job you want to view.
- If the job is not published, select Publish at the top of the page.
- Select Publishing Add trackable link.
- Select a job board from the drop down menu.
- Under "Trackable link," select Copy.
- Select Save link.
- Paste the link into the posting on the external site.
You can view where your jobs are posted and see how many applicants have come from each job board.