Access levels to a candidate application
A user's access to an individual candidate application is determined by the combination of their System roles and if they're on a Hiring team or a Contributor.
Unlimited access: Can see and edit all parts of a candidate application.
Extended access: Can see and edit the entire candidate application except for comments restricted to Recruiters and Hiring managers.
Partial access: Can see basic candidate details, but can't edit them. Can add and see comments and feedback, but can’t see confidential information (emails, restricted comments, etc.)
*If user has access to all the jobs a candidate has applied to
**Coordinators can see emails, Sourcers cannot
Manage access to a candidate profile
Users with Unlimited or Extended access to a candidate profile can add or remove access for other users.
- Sign in to Hire.
- On the left, select Candidates.
- Select the candidate's name.
- At the top right, select More Manage access.
- To add access, type the name of the user in the search bar select the user's name.
- Next to the user or users whose access you'd like to remove, select Remove .
- Select Save.