Hire allows you to use a shared calendar as the default to schedule interviews. Shared calendars can help prevent cluttering your Gmail inbox with Google Calendar notifications. You must first create a shared calendar for your organization in Google Calendar before setting it as the default in Hire.
Set your shared calendar as the default
- Create a shared calendar for your organization in Calendar.
- Share the calendar with all relevant members of your organization.
- Sign in to Hire.
- On the left, select Menu Settings G Suite features.
- If you haven't connected your calendar in Hire, turn on Google Calendar.
- Next to "Connected calendar," select Edit .
- Select the shared calendar.
- Select Save.