Getting started as a Hiring manager
This article is for users who will need to use Hire as a Hiring manager to manage jobs and candidates. You'll need to be assigned the correct system role to complete these tasks.
How should I use Hire?
Hire is easy to use and streamlines recruiting from end to end. As a Hiring manager, you can use Hire to:
- Create jobs and contribute to job descriptions
- Review candidate profiles
- Schedule interviews and choose interview topics
- Post and view interview feedback
- Run and export hiring reports for assigned candidates
How can I get started?
Easy! Explore this help center to learn how to setup your account and navigate Hire. Ready to jump right in? Head to http://hire.withgoogle.com to get started.