You can quickly access a candidate’s profile to review their resume and determine whether to advance, reject, or flag for follow-up.
You can launch the resume carousel to review candidates and take action on them from Discover and the job pipeline page.
- Select View Resume next to a candidate's name to access the enhanced view of a candidate's resume.
To email a candidate, select Email .
To comment on the candidate, select Comment .
For more options, select More choose an option from the list.
To view the next candidate's resume, select Next .
To reject a candidate, select Reject fill out the form Reject.
Note: You can also access the enhanced resume window for unreviewed candidates by selecting Review from the notification on the Updates page.
Filters make an easier streamlined view of candidates in your job pipeline. You can filter by Referrals, Company, and Date created.
- From your job pipeline page, select a stage on the left or choose All candidates.
- Above candidates, select one of the filters to condense your search results.
- (Optional) Select Clear All to resume normal view.
Hire makes it easy to scan candidates' resumes for particular keywords you're looking for. Keywords that you choose will automatically highlight across all views of the candidate's profile.
- Sign in to Hire.
- On the left, select Jobs.
- Select a job name.
- Select Description turn on Resume highlighting.
- Select Edit to add a keyword.
- To add additional keywords, select Add keyword.
- Select Save.