Admin company setup
This article is for Hire Admins.
Setting up your company preferences training
Register for our live training or watch a recorded session below to learn how to configure your company settings in the Admin section.
Guided help for Admin setup
Admins are given a set of tasks that help transition an organization into Hire. All Admins are shown a "Getting started with Hire" notification in the Updates tab when they first log in to Hire. This flow helps guide them through all the tasks needed to complete the setup process. All Admins are updated with notifications as tasks are completed in the setup process. When a task is completed, a green check icon will appear next to the task in the guided help, even if it's completed by another Admin.
The guided help takes Admins through the following tasks:
Confirm company name
- By default, your company name is the G Suite domain name. Admins can edit the company name used in emails to candidates and applicants.
Set up your jobs
- Hiring processes include modifiable hiring stages (e.g. phone screen, onsite interview) that your company uses to evaluate candidates.
- Feedback forms can be customized to efficiently gather interviewers' assessments of candidates.
- After you create your first job in Hire, assign candidates to the job.
Publish jobs to your careers site and job boards
- Publish jobs so that they appear on your public-facing career site.
- Enable integrations to job boards like Indeed.
Connect Google Search for access to more candidate information
- Hire users can use Google Search to expand candidate profiles.
Assign roles to your users
- Assign roles to other users to to provide them access within the app.