Important: Being a Hire admin doesn't mean you are a G Suite admin.
To begin setup, a G Suite admin needs to connect to Hire by following the instructions below. Sign in to your Admin console to make sure you are a G Suite admin.
Connect Hire to G Suite
API access must be enabled in the G Suite Admin console before connecting Hire to G Suite.
- Once you have purchased Hire as an add-on subscription and received confirmation, go to https://hire.withgoogle.com.
- Select Sign in with Google and enter your G Suite admin info.
- Select Admin Google integrations.
- Next to "Connect to G Suite," select Connect. Connecting G Suite to Hire doesn't notify people in your company about Hire.
- After connecting to G Suite, you won’t have a role until a Hire admin assigns you one. Your company decides who your initial Hire admin is when you setup your Hire account. Learn more about Hire's user permissions.