Getting started with jobs
Browse through all the resumes in your pipeline from the resume viewer. Select the application icon next to a candidate's name. This will leverage the document viewer you are familiar with from Google Drive and Gmail. From here you can:
- Change the hiring stage.
- Select Reject to reject the candidate.
- Select Right arrow to move from one candidate to the next.
You can reject multiple candidates at once from your job pipeline page.
- Select the candidate(s) you would like to reject.
- Select Actions Reject.
- Select a rejection reason.
- Select Next.
- (Optional) Select Send email to active candidates. Choose from your rejection email templates to send a rejection email to the candidates.
- Select Reject.
Add a brand new or an existing candidate to a job from the job's page. You can also Publish, Duplicate, Close, or Delete the job from here.