- Sign in to Hire.
- Select Candidates.
- (Optional) To filter the candidate list, on the left, click Prospective, Active, Rejected, Hired, or All.
- (Optional) Select All or Yours.
All candidates you're on the hiring team for appear in the Yours list. Any candidate that you are scheduled to interview or have been @mentioned about will appear in the All list, or if you're a System Admin, all candidates in Hire will appear under All.
- (Optional) On the toolbar, sort and filter the list of candidates you see in the table.
- Above the list, select Job and check one or more jobs.
- Select Stage and check one or more stages.
- Select Add and select a Filter to add more filters.
- On the toolbar, enter Keywords to search more attributes without clearing the other filters.
- Click the headers to further sort your results.
You can click in the search box from any page. A suggestion panel will appear that shows recent searches. Select one of these suggestions to repeat.
Start typing a new search to find matches among Candidates, Jobs, and Users. Click into the bottom part of the panel to run a search within one area, such as Candidates or Jobs.