This article is for Admins and members of the Hiring Team.
Publish a job to your company careers page
Publish jobs so that they appear on your public-facing career site.
- Sign in to Hire.
- Select Jobs and find the job you want to post to your company career page.
- Select the job title.
- At the top right, select Publish.
- Select Publish.
To see all jobs published externally, click Jobs View published jobs.
You can view where your jobs are posted and see how many applicants have come from each job board. Admins can allow posting to Glassdoor, Indeed, Monster, and ZipRecruiter.
- Sign in to Hire.
- Select Jobs and find the job you want to view. Make sure the job is published.
- Select Publishing.
- Under "Search engines and integrated job boards," you can see where your job has been shared to. By default, all published jobs post to your company careers site and are sent to Google Search. Admins can allow posting to Indeed, Glassdoor, Monster, and ZipRecruiter in the Admin section at any time.
Note: Indeed, Glassdoor, Monster, and ZipRecruiter typically update their listings daily, so expect a delay before your published jobs appear on those job boards.
- Jobs will be subject to each job board's posting quality standards and posted on their site at their discretion.
The status for Glassdoor, Indeed, Monster, and ZipRecruiter will remain as "Delivered" to reflect that your jobs were sent to these external job sites. Once a candidate applies to the posting, the status will change to "Active".
Post to additional sites through trackable links
Trackable links allow you to post published jobs to additional sites and job boards in order to track applicants through Hire. Before a trackable link can be created, a Hire Admin must first add the job board or website to the Admin section.
Learn more about job boards
Having issues with job boards? Here's more information on how to post to job boards.