Already have a Hire Account? Sign in here.
Hire is a powerful recruiting solution that enables teams to find, evaluate, and engage the best candidates. It’s easy to use and streamlines recruiting from end to end.
- G Suite sync: No need to bounce between software products to schedule interviews and send emails anymore. Keep working where you already are—in Gmail and in Google Calendar.
- Seamless collaboration: Organize candidates in a collection, then share easily with your hiring manager for quick feedback. Share feedback about candidates on their profiles and @mention hiring team members.
- Customizable hiring process: Create hiring stages that make every role’s hiring process unique, such as coding tests for engineers and onsite presentations for salespeople. Customize your feedback scale with ratings familiar to your team, whether -2 to +2 or A to F.
- In-app scheduling: Drag and drop interviews into available slots, adjust their duration, and select a free room. Every interview is synced to Google Calendar, and context-rich calendar invitations are sent to the interviewer and the candidate.
- Reporting: Get up-to-date reports on candidate pipeline, source efficiency, disposition reasons, and time to hire. Export to Google Sheets easily.
- Data migration: Our team can transition data from a legacy system.
- Feedback tracking: Submit feedback from anywhere with our mobile-friendly form. While you’re taking notes or writing feedback, you’ll see the candidate’s resume and job description.
Supported (use latest version of browser)
||Some features may not work, or the application may not open.|
Need help or want to give us feedback?
If you need help using Hire or would like to let us know what you like (or don't like) and how we can make Hire even better, select the Help and Feedback button in the top right corner.
If you have a question about billing or your G Suite account, contact G Suite Support.