You can find info and complete tasks using your Google Assistant on headphones.
On headphones, the Google Assistant is available in the languages available on your phone.
What you need
To use the Google Assistant, you’ll need:
- A phone with:
- Headphones optimized for the Google Assistant
- Turn on your headphones.
- Make sure your phone is connected to the Internet.
- On your phone’s Home screen, open the Settings app .
- Turn on Bluetooth.
- When your headphones appear under "Available Devices," tap them to connect.
- You’ll get a notification to begin the setup process. To begin, tap Connect.
- Follow the steps to set up your Google Assistant.
Start a conversation
- On your headphones, press and hold the button to talk to your Google Assistant.
- Ask a question or say a command.
- Release the button when you’re done.
Note: There are different ways to start and stop a conversation, depending on the headphones you’re using. Learn more about gestures you can use.