Hangouts / Meet video call support in Firefox 57
- Through the browser - Log in to Hangouts on a computer browser > Go to the Menu > Select Help & Feedback > At the bottom of the Help window, Touch Send Feedback.
- Through the application - Open the Hangouts application > On the top left corner, click on the three horizontal lined icon > select Help & feedback > select Send feedback.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
"Hangouts video and voice calls don’t work in Firefox for now
Google is working to fix this as soon as possible. Until then, use a different supported browser."
"Meet doesn't work on your browser
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.