If you’re part of a conversation on classic Hangouts, you can find the contact information of people in the chat.
- If you use Hangouts with a work or school account, you might not be able to find contact information.
- Starting in April 2019, profiles and names in Google+ might not show in Hangouts. Instead, a user's contact display name or email address might be shown in its place. Learn more.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Hangouts App .
- Make sure that you’re signed in to the Google Account used in the conversation with the person whose contact information you'd like.
- Tap a conversation that includes the person whose contact information you'd like.
- At the top right, tap More People.
- Next to the username of the person whose contact information you'd like, tap More View Profile.