If you’re part of a conversation on classic Hangouts, you can find the contact info of people in the chat.
- If you use Hangouts with a work or school account, you might not be able to find contact info.
- Starting in April, 2019, profiles and names in Google+ might not show in Hangouts. Instead, a user's contact display name or email address might be shown in its place. Learn more.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Hangouts App .
- Make sure you’re signed in to the Google Account used in the conversation with the person whose contact info you want.
- Tap a conversation that includes the person whose contact info you want.
- At the top right, tap More People.
- Next to the username of the person whose contact info you want, tap More View Profile.