On a computer, Hangouts is organized with headings and landmarks to make it easier to navigate with a screen reader. Here are some tips for getting the best experience.
Screen readers that work best with Hangouts
- On Windows: Use JAWS or NVDA
- On Mac: Use VoiceOver
- On Chromebook or Linux: Use ChromeVox
Using VoiceOver on a Mac
Use the following settings so that Tab key navigation reaches all messages in Hangouts:
- On your Mac computer, open System Preferences.
- Click Keyboard.
- Open the "Shortcuts" tab.
- At the bottom, under "Full Keyboard Access," select "All controls."
- Open your browser.
- Chrome: Click More . Click Settings. At the bottom, click Advanced. Under the "Appearance" section, turn on Pressing Tab on a webpage highlights links, as well as form fields.
- Safari: Select Safari Preferences Advanced. Next to "Accessibility," check the box next to "Press Tab to highlight each item on a webpage."
Using ChromeVox on a Linux
ChromeVox는 브라우저 확장 프로그램이므로 행아웃 Chrome 확장 프로그램에서 사용할 수 없습니다. ChromeVox를 사용하려면 브라우저에서 행아웃(hangouts.google.com)으로 이동하세요.