Can't send a message from your computer
If you have server issues, you may see a red error . If you see this error, send your message again. If you still get the error after a few minutes, send the message again.
What happens when you get this error
- The message may not be stored in your message history.
- The message may not show on other devices.
- If your contact isn't online, they may not get your message when they sign back in.
"Trying to reconnect" error
Your computer is trying to connect to the server and you'll get your messages when you're connected to Hangouts again.
Fix the error
Make sure you're connected to the Internet and that these domains aren't blocked by your network administrator:
When you message or talk with someone on Hangouts, your information is secured, including:
- Hangouts conversations and video calls in all devices.
- Meetings through Chromebox for Meetings.
Audio and video
- 오디오 및 동영상 품질 향상을 위해 가능한 경우 행아웃 통화 시 서버를 통해 라우팅하지 않고 직접 P2P 연결을 사용합니다. P2P 연결 자세히 알아보기
Browser freezes when screenshare is selected in Hangouts
To fix it, upgrade the computer's video adapters and video drivers to the latest version.
Get more help
If you need more help, visit the Hangouts Help Forum.