You can share photos, videos, or your location with other people in Hangouts. You can find all the photos and videos that you’ve shared in the Google album archive.
Send a photo or video
- On your computer, go to hangouts.google.com or open Hangouts in Gmail.
- Open a conversation.
- At the bottom, click Photo .
- Select how you want to upload your photo or video.
- Type in a message and then click Send . You can also drag a photo from your computer to the conversation window.
Delete your photos
- On your computer, open the Google album archive with your Hangouts account.
- Click Photos from Hangouts.
- Select the album with the photos that you want to delete.
- Click the photo that you want to delete.
- At the top, click More Delete photo.
- To delete the album, open the album and click More Delete album. Even if you delete a photo, the person you shared it with may have saved a copy.
Share your location
To share your location, use Hangouts on your phone. Your location will only be shared when you send your location to another person. It will not be shared with anyone else.