You can share photos and videos with other people in classic Hangouts. You can find all the photos and videos that you’ve shared in the Google Album Archive.
Send a photo or video
- On your computer, go to hangouts.google.com or open Hangouts in Gmail.
- Open a conversation.
- At the bottom, click photo .
- Select how you want to upload your photo or video.
- Type a message and click send . You can also drag a photo from your computer to the conversation window.
Delete your photos
- On your computer, open the Google Album Archive with your Hangouts account.
- Click Photos from Hangouts.
- Select the album with the photos that you want to delete.
- Click the photo that you would like to delete.
- At the top, click more Delete photo.
- To delete the album, open the album and click more Delete album. Even if you delete a photo, the person that you shared it with may have saved a copy.