Share your photos, videos, or location
You can share photos, videos, or your location with other people in Hangouts. You can find all the photos and videos you’ve shared in the Google Album Archive.
Send a photo or video
- On your computer, go to hangouts.google.com or open Hangouts in Gmail.
- Open a conversation.
- At the bottom, click Photo .
- Select how you want to upload your photo.
- Type a message and click Send . You can also drag a photo from your computer to the conversation window.
Delete your photos
- On your computer, open the Google Album Archive with your Hangouts account.
- Click Photos from Hangouts.
- Select the album with the photos you want to delete.
- Click the photo that you want to delete.
- At the top, click More Delete photo.
- To delete the album, open the album and click More Delete album. Even if you delete a photo, the person you shared it with may have saved a copy.
Share your location
To share your location, use Hangouts on your phone.
Brenna is a Hangouts expert and the author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.