To complete the set up of your target connection, create a Google service account connection in G Suite Migrate.
- In the G Suite Migrate platform, click NewConnection.
- Enter a connection name.
- Under Type, select G Suite.
- Under Admin email, enter the email address of a super administrator for your G Suite domain.
- Under Account, click Add new account.
- Under Service certificate, click Upload file, navigate to the downloaded JSON private key, and click Open. Or, drag the JSON file to the box.
- Click Create.