Enable API access and authorize your client ID
Next, enable API access and authorize your service account’s client ID.
- In your Google Admin console, click Security API reference.
- Check the Enable API access box and click Save.
- Click Advanced settings.
You might need to click Show more to see Advanced settings.
- In the Authentication section, click Manage API client access.
- In the Client Name field, enter your service account's client ID.
You can find the client ID in the JSON file you downloaded when you created the G Suite service account. Alternatively, you can find the client ID in the Google Cloud Platform Console. Under the Domain wide delegation column, click View Client ID.
- In the One or More API scopes field, copy and paste the following comma-separated list of scopes:
- Click Authorize.
Note: It might take some time for the authorization process to complete.