/groups/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
How do I leave a group I’ve been added to?
Someone added my email address (NOT my Google account) to a mailing list/group without my permission. I tried clicking the Unsubscribe link but it didn’t work. I tried emailing the unsubscribe address but the email recipient is not valid. How to I remove my address from this group? It’s spam and really annoying.
Thanks
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (1)
Google Workspace PE /Google Groups PE
Relevant Answer
ok 

If the unsubscribe link or the unsubscribe email address for the groups doesn't work then the group spammer may have change the group name and address.  and since you don't have a Google account on that email address then you not able access the google groups gobal setting that allow you to prevent someone from invite you and add you to a Google groups.

but if you can provide me with a copy of the headers from a email from that group that you receive i could send it to the groups team and they can look at it and they might be able shut that group down. the headers has a id code for that group that does not change even if they rename the group.
marked this as an answer
All Replies (21)
Relevant Answer
HI Martina Eco,
Welcome  to Google Groups Community 

Did it come from a  @googlegroups.com  address or a @domain.com ? do you have a Google account on that email address that you get the group email on.?
  _______

LMcKin51 

Google  Workspace Admin Community  - Dimaond Products Expert 
Google Groups Community-  Gold Products Expert

This forum is mostly monitored and managed by Product Experts which are not Google employees. 
                  Do not copy Images  without Permissions.
                     What is the Product Experts Program

Product Experts  are some of the most active, knowledgeable, and dedicated people in Google’s Help Forums. When they’re not answering questions in the forums, you might find them testing new features or advocating for product changes. 

Product experts  are trusted partners, connecting regularly with Google to stay in-the-know about new and improved product features.

Does this answer your question?  if so  click Recommend mark it the Recommend

for anybody else  Please start your own thread https://support.google.com/a/thread/new?hl=en
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi, all emails come from a @googlegroups.com address, and the email address I get them on is not linked to a Google account at all
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
ok 

If the unsubscribe link or the unsubscribe email address for the groups doesn't work then the group spammer may have change the group name and address.  and since you don't have a Google account on that email address then you not able access the google groups gobal setting that allow you to prevent someone from invite you and add you to a Google groups.

but if you can provide me with a copy of the headers from a email from that group that you receive i could send it to the groups team and they can look at it and they might be able shut that group down. the headers has a id code for that group that does not change even if they rename the group.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thanks! Here's the header:

List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:googlegroups-manage+557426964882+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
List-Unsubscribe: <https://groups.google.com/group/Taajiron/subscribe>
X-Google-Group-Id: 557426964882
X-Spam-Report: v=2.4 cv=Z7wpoFdA c=1 sm=1 tr=0 ts=611610ef cx=a_exe p=KUtgtNgcpeYcIbYjw7QA:9 p=6b1ZqvmgxPO8-AEZYxQA:9 p=1YGvzAgsPTCfzRBZ:18 a=AoORNBzv7ow9w2YVGMaIhg==:117 a=MhDmnRu9jo8A:10 a=jJxKW8Ag-pUA:10 a=4RBUngkUAAAA:8 a=1XWaLZrsAAAA:8 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=rBdb0A_NANIA:10 a=KQqxNPgzF0kA:10 a=VEiTNn8F7TgA:10 a=_sbA2Q-Kp09kWB8D3iXc:22
X-Beenthere: taajiron@googlegroups.com
X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:2232:: with SMTP id n18mr594318qkh.129.1628836077436; Thu, 12 Aug 2021 23:27:57 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 2002:a37:8f44:: with SMTP id r65mr646190qkd.20.1628836031122; Thu, 12 Aug 2021 23:27:11 -0700 (PDT)
X-Gm-Message-State: AOAM5339LMnNlXRIEJVeRD+cE/iGdZXnWkjkbzkpFc8oRpFEDduBcr31 QNIry2Rk16DvFSM+tvPVkTI=
Return-Path: <taajiron+bncBCJPH4OJTQIBBP5B3CEAMGQEGBVIDRA@googlegroups.com>
List-Help: <https://groups.google.com/support/>, <mailto:Taajiron+help@googlegroups.com>
List-Post: <https://groups.google.com/group/Taajiron/post>, <mailto:Taajiron@googlegroups.com>
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ABdhPJxl2IF2gSHEda9/hum7SH8a5/FGp+DQOthQaJAy1LuzjFqRlgQHd8egH8Lt9lFcL3FGEgblxw==
Mime-Version: 1.0
Mailing-List: list Taajiron@googlegroups.com; contact Taajiron+owners@googlegroups.com
List-Archive: <https://groups.google.com/group/Taajiron
Precedence: list
X-Spam-Rating: mxdhbe02.ad.aruba.it 1.6.2 0/1000/N
<4ce56420-82f3-40c2-a490-5242e4921d66n@googlegroups.com>
Dkim-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:to:message-id:subject:mime-version:x-original-sender :precedence:mailing-list:list-id:list-post:list-help:list-archive :list-unsubscribe; bh=8H74yjrJyIzJYDCjHSY46XqLLcLoT6Ag0S5PnB7SpvM=; b=EiNSCoYGY0L8FZpK3JEa7s/61STzPcr9iFKULMddvosMWJcgcgTUqJ/DcKIY+BGuZR mauUmDQat88wGW5qDNxkc2/QNKiIExB9v8lc81r84Xe+xAd9lKe28X8lOUAjA/TpUaPR nbuL5i/+S6xjWiTb7QuCy1u1wdBHsIoJT2fjB3kUrEUbOlwc8b31OQg/wOabVcXNR4yj ygOZbs7Jz8mPi55XBYMEh42mFMhancV14RYvUpWTQQQjmAO3HmMw8Qn72Jp56arIgF8S +alY/sgdlCJ9yQ4SbxrZN9mnufX9iAGvG6AHJ72mdcGvg1/KJwE1Ew9keJ+7IUybtvEv 2yzg==
X-Original-Sender: Taajiron@googlegroups.com
List-Id: <Taajiron.googlegroups.com>
X-Google-Dkim-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:to:message-id:subject:mime-version :x-original-sender:precedence:mailing-list:list-id :x-spam-checked-in-group:list-post:list-help:list-archive :list-unsubscribe; bh=8H74yjrJyIzJYDCjHSY46XqLLcLoT6Ag0S5PnB7SpvM=; b=lbocIgK0Dev7eJTf5OGMRDtJkFGDE0CfDppB3ITQvnO6oZYZNQf8nGkTtzpYZI5HT4 sq23NUBBTjw98FShUj7krBqCXs1UUXK45IuYZ9SOUa27XRmcH7618uKHWSy0qhx5JDns RWM6q5hsCS9UMQ6d3WNJW+IHR+iO6IcnsxvxQp0/VJEBRLQF+qzqulHtaVUhV/Lrdk6D XLRKt6sqUSVugHlyYCoPIM/JKJgMzhTKeKH5pjxGBUSuItgmXJ1VLgE9lFvXVKIJPqrB 2kbCyVjFVJz98ViUnpM7l8O6Rc01Io9hO34Gl4yBw32thGsh9S6jo8FL/P+X/C0Y4Jv3 iz8A==
X-Spam-Status: YES
X-Spam-Flag: YES
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;  boundary="----=_Part_648_1802058197.1628836030482"
X-Spam-Checked-In-Group: Taajiron@googlegroups.com
Delivered-To: hello@3ptranslation.com
X-Cmae-Envelope: MS4xfJ6jv3w1Uu6OmJn7M7SYqGrxMRsJ0rsT9HL6tUVSwXui6vH/TfHCjD+zOhB8fU5XH9GZuG3l4MmMGo004DY2gtYN9YYRIPdGhimqoPAn+TY5gpbU9YBZ uVKT06Z8iIWIf5uHFK8gMdCDaPl9Gkpvauo7gAUE16LP2IZESxSIjlr5c2s4M1mPfv8NJVTZeYTuqW/RZjF0twTKFfCPDUlQvpx9ZDabuH6Lefl3v/Jn/NM6 +4ltMMjKrzmeyvtM/ZvV72kDpZVIv18U2YkGnI6Bbq8=
Received: (qmail 13872 invoked by uid 89); 13 Aug 2021 06:27:59 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO mxdhfe13.ad.aruba.it) (10.10.11.223) by mxdhbe02.ad.aruba.it with SMTP; 13 Aug 2021 06:27:59 -0000
Received: from mail-qv1-f62.google.com ([209.85.219.62]) by bizsmtp with ESMTP id EQfemqKGkYDNVEQfemdODh; Fri, 13 Aug 2021 08:27:59 +0200
Received: by mail-qv1-f62.google.com with SMTP id l16-20020a0cc2100000b029035a3d6757b3sf5079389qvh.14 for <hello@3ptranslation.com>; Thu, 12 Aug 2021 23:27:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 2002:a05:620a:4401:: with SMTP id v1ls333009qkp.11.gmail; Thu, 12 Aug 2021 23:27:11 -0700 (PDT)
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thanks for the headers 
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
also i did some testing with my test  google groups i remove one of my other email from the test group and then access that test group and i got the same message when i try test that group url that is in the headers that you provided so you might be already been remove have you got any more messages from that group ? and that group might be a private group. 
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi, I had the same problem with the group URL, but I kept receiving emails. In the meantime I managed to find the owner of the group and asked them to remove my email address and it looks like they did as I haven't received any emails in a couple of days. Or it may be because it was the weekend! I'll check today and tomorrow and if I don't get any emails it means they have actually removed me. Thanks for your help!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
HI 

If you haven't receive any more messages from the group then they have remove your address.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer

Filter by age, location and body measures to find your secret sexy.
View- https://forms.gle/uYS7oi1KaBw7HD8c8

Here is one I recieved cant make go away

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "💖Loveparadise💚-1-102" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to loveparadise-1-102+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Dear All, 
I'm having the same problem with one of groups and those guys won't listen to unsubscribe email, blocks, nothing. 
and for me there is no way to access the group or whatever since the email they are spamming isn't a Google email. 
the groups are :
i don't know what to do or how to stop this, GOOGLE has to do something about this
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/groups/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic