If you're signed in to a work or school account, the options you see might be different. To learn more, contact your administrator.
You can change your display name, photo, email address, and how frequently you get email from the group. If you change your preferred name or email address in Google Groups, this change won’t appear in other Google Workspace products (such as Gmail and Google Chat). Instead, your primary name or email address displays.
- Sign in to Google Groups.
- Click the name of a group.
- On the left, click My membership settings.
- Choose your settings.
Note the following:
- The field for your display name and the check box for linking your Google Account are enabled or disabled based on your group's Member privacy settings.
- If the Subscription field is set to Each email, the email updates box is checked automatically.
- Click Save changes.