If you're signed in to a work or school account, the options you see might be different. To learn more, contact your administrator.
You can attach files such as graphics, photos, and videos to any message you post. You can also insert a photo directly into your message.
Attach a file or insert a photo
- Create or respond to a conversation. See Create & respond to posts.
- In your message, in the formatting bar at the bottom, select an option:
- To attach a file—Click Add Attachment .
- To include a photo—Click Insert Photo Attachment .
- On the Select an item box that appears, click Browse.
- Find your file or photoclick Open.