Mark groups and posts as favorites
You can mark groups and posts as favorites to make them easy to find. Favorite groups appear in the Favorites list on the left menu. Favorite posts appear in the Starred section of the left menu.
Note: Favorites are account-specific. When you mark an item as a favorite, it appears as a favorite in your account only. It doesn't appear as a favorite for anyone else.
- Sign in to Google Groups.
- Click My Groups.
- Click the star to the left of the group name. The group is added to your Favorites list in the left menu.
- To remove the group from your Favorites list, click the star again.
- To mark a post as a favorite, open a topic, then click the star to the left of the title of the post.
- To remove the post from your Favorites list, click the star again.