Assign permissions to a role
To assign permissions to a role:
- From the Topics screen, click on the Manage button. A list of items appears on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on Manage roles. The Roles item is listed.
- Click on Roles. A list of roles appears in the main window.
- Click on an existing role, such as Owner. The role's settings screen is displayed.
- Click the 'Edit' link, next to "Permissions" at the bottom of the screen. A list of all permissions is displayed.
- Check the checkboxes next to the permissions to grant to the role. Refer to Permissions for a complete list of permissions.
- Click the Save button. Your changes are saved to the role.
Note: Owners can assign any permission to any role. Other members (who have the Modify Member Sets permission) can assign only the permissions they have received.
Was this article helpful?