Create a group
You can use Google Groups to share information and interact with people who have your passion for a particular hobby, interest, or organization. And you can also share documents and send calendar invites to a group so you don't have to list people individually.
Here's how to create a group:
- Go to Google Groups.
- Near the top left corner, click Create group.
- Describe the group. Tip: If you're not sure what to include, you can learn more about establishing general information and settings.
- Choose the type of group you want to create. Tip: If you're not sure what to choose, you can learn about selecting group types.
- Choose who can join, post, and see topics in your group. Tip: If you don't know what to pick, you can learn more about setting basic permissions.
- Near the top left corner, Click Create group button.