My membership settings
Your membership settings for a group appear when you join a group or when you click on the Membership and email settings link at the top right of the page, from the Topics screen. These settings allow you to choose how you, as a member of a group, will participate in group discussions. The settings on the Membership and email settings follow:
- Don’t send email updates: Do not receive email for group posts. Participate in this group through only the web interface.
- Send daily summaries: Receive one summary email of new activity per day.
- Send combined updates: Receive one email for every 25 new messages.
- Send me an email for every new message: Receive an email for every new post.
- Login as admin/owner to https://groups.google.com.
- Choose the group affected and click on 'Manage'.
- Choose 'Group settings' from the right pane.
- Choose 'Advanced'.
- Disable the check box 'Do not keep an archive of messages sent to this group'.