Connect with the Ad Grants team by opting into email notifications
The Ad Grants team offers live streams, in-person workshops, office hours, and personalized account help. To hear about these resources, opt in with your preferred email address in your Google Ads notification preferences, under "Customized Help & Performance Suggestions" and " Special Offers". You can also contact us through our active Online Community Forum.
The new Google Ads experience is now the exclusive way for most users to manage their accounts. If you’re still using the previous AdWords experience, choose Previous below. Learn more
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click the tools icon in the upper right corner of your account.
- Under “Setup,” click Preferences.
- Click Notifications along the top to reach the Notifications page.
- The “Notification topics” column shows the different email notification types. In the “Email settings column,” select your preferred email setting for each type.
Keep in mind
- For “Campaign maintenance alerts” and “Disapproved ads and policy alerts”:
- If you’re the only user on a Google Ads account, you must choose to receive either all notifications or only critical notifications.
- If there are multiple users on the Google Ads account, at least one user must choose to receive either all or only critical notifications.
- Billing alerts can be changed by editing payment contacts.